Clinica Cardiovascular has a talented group of professionals, dedicated to offering the greatest experience and security in the area of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery in Panama.
Cardiovascular and Thoracic SurgeonGraduated: 1990
Faculty of Study: Universidad de Panama
• General Surgery Residence: CHAAM (Panama) 1993-1997
• Residence of Cardiovascular Surgery: CHAAM (Panama) 1997-2000
• Sub-specialty in Endovascular Surgery Barcelona, Spain
Clinica Hospital San Fernando
- Cardiovascular, Endovascular and Thoracic Surgeon, 2000 - to Date.
Hospital Punta Pacifica
- Cardiovascular, Endovascular and Thoracic Surgeon, 2010 - to Date.
Caja del Seguro Social of Panama :
1. Cardiovascular Surgeon 2000 - to Date
2. Head of Service, Cardiovascular Surgery 2012-2013
3. Head of Teaching Cardiovascular Surgery 2000-2005 and 2009-2013
4. Renal, hepatic and cardiac transplant surgeon, 2000 - to Date.
5. Medical Director of Complejo Metropolitano Arnulfo Arias Madrid of Caja del Seguro Social 2014- 2017
1. Member of the Board of Directors of the Panamanian Society of Cardiovascular, Thoracic and Endovascular Surgery
2. Active Member of the Latin American Society of Cardiovascular Surgery (Sociedad Latinoamericana de Cirugia Cardiovascular, in Spanish)
3. Member of the National Organ Transplant Committee of the Republic of Panama.
Clinica Cardiovascular Hospital San Fernando
Consultorios San Fernando Torre Norte
Panamá, Ciudad de Panamá
2do Piso, Oficina 8
Tel: (507) 305-6352